Join us and our friends from Go Far up in Boulder as we celebrate Earth Day by giving Lookout Mountain some Love!
Let's show the Front Range some love by cleaning litter from our trails, roads and paths! This will be a week long competition to see who can clean up the most trash while out on their runs or hikes!
Our grand prize winner will walk away with a fabulous Smartwool Merino Top of their choice from Go Far Shop! Other winners will be snagging gift cards and swag from our other Front Range Sponsors - Windy Saddle Cafe, Barrels and Bottles Brewery, Icelantic Skis, and Mountain Toad Brewing
1. Collect trash on your run (any trail, path or road in the Front Range area)
2. Snap a picture of what you collected, post the photo on Instagram and tag @goldenmtnploggers or send it to us in a FB message - INCLUDE: where and when you collected!
3. We'll review the photos at the end of the week and name the winners
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Most trash collected during the week overall
2. Most trash collected in one haul - Trail
3. Most trash collected in one haul - Road/Path
4. Oddest piece of trash found
5. More categories to be announced at Earth Day Kick Off Event!